Those who suffer injuries or lose a loved one can seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. These damages can put you under great financial pressure. A Hoover, AL, personal injury attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys will fight for the financial recovery you need.
Our personal injury team handles the entire legal process. You can focus intently on your recovery while we gather evidence, document your losses, and fight for a fair settlement.
Why Should I Choose Cory Watson Attorneys for My Personal Injury Case in Hoover, AL?
Our clients have come to expect stellar client service from Cory Watson Attorneys. We consider every client a member of our family, and we:
- Are there when you need us: We understand that your life does not conform to a schedule. We never know when you will need to reach us, so we make sure team members are always available. Whether you place a call, send a text message, or contact us online, we’ll answer or respond as quickly as possible.
- Take the entire weight of your case off of your shoulders: Your lawyer will want to hear your account of events. We will also consult you about major case decisions, like whether to accept a settlement. Our team will handle the rest.
- Cover the financial cost of your case: Hiring a personal injury lawyer should never be a financial concern, and with Cory Watson Attorneys, it isn’t. We cover filing fees, expert fees, and all other case-related expenses.
- Fight for every dollar you deserve: Settling for less than our clients deserve is never an option. We will find out how much compensation you deserve, and that will be the target for our case.
A personal injury attorney from our team will be your ally and advocate. We treat clients with respect and give each case the attention it requires. With more than 38 years of combined legal experience and more than $3 billion won for our clients, Cory Watson Attorneys is the firm you deserve.
Our attorneys have earned many positive reviews from clients, including:
- “The entire staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful.” – Joe T.
Whether you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one, Cory Watson Attorneys is here to fight for justice.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Hoover, call 877-562-0000
Recoverable Damages for Personal Injury Victims in Hoover, AL
Whenever a new client hires us, we expect a completely new set of losses. We represent people, and each person has a unique story, injury history, and set of damages. Our team will take the time necessary to identify all of your losses in Hoover, which may include:
In both personal injury and wrongful death cases, we generally seek compensation for clients’ medical expenses. Your recoverable medical expenses may stem from:
- Emergency transportation (ambulance, helicopter, or otherwise)
- Emergency treatment
- Non-emergency medical appointments
- Medical equipment
If you receive a bill for any medical service or item related to your case, a personal injury attorney from our team will seek fair compensation.
Injuries generally prevent our clients from working. Whether you must miss work temporarily, have to reduce your hours, or are permanently disabled, you may lose:
- Earning power
- Other positive results of your job
Our team will work to replace the professional losses you have suffered.
Pain and Suffering
Alabama allows victims of negligence to seek compensation for their pain and suffering. Our team can identify all forms of recoverable pain and suffering, including:
- Pain resulting from injuries
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life
- Psychological conditions resulting from someone’s negligence
Our team works with mental health professionals so that we fully understand how to assign value to your pain and suffering.
Some of our personal injury clients have suffered property damage. Damage to vehicles, personal electronics (like cell phones), clothing, jewelry, and accessories may be relevant to a personal injury case. If someone has caused harm to your property, we will seek fair compensation.
Losses from a Wrongful Death
As personal injury lawyers, we represent those who have lost a loved one because of someone’s failures. Recoverable damages in Alabama wrongful death cases may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of guidance
- Lost financial support
- Funeral expenses
A personal injury attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys will lead your personal injury or wrongful death case in Hoover, AL. We’ll do everything that your case requires, you can focus on getting better.
Hoover Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Services Our Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Clients in Hoover, AL
We adjust our legal approach to meet your needs as a client. Each person we represent is different, and we will work with you to deliver the best representation we possibly can.
Our team will handle as much of your case as possible and will:
- Identify every party that owes you compensation for your damages
- Gather evidence
- Document your damages
- Hire any experts who can improve your case
- Work with your doctors to monitor your injuries, as this may have a direct effect on the compensation you deserve
- Negotiate a settlement
- Take your case to trial, if necessary
Cory Watson Attorneys will protect your rights, first and foremost. You should never have to worry about where your case stands, whether insurance companies are trying to manipulate you, or how the legal process will unfold. Our team will take care of everything, and we’ll keep you posted along the way.
You May Have a Limited Time to File Your Personal Injury Case in Hoover, AL
Do not wait to contact our firm. AL Code § 6-2-38 generally allows you only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, and you generally have the same amount of time to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit. Some exceptions may apply. Still, this window can close sooner than you realize, so do not wait to start your case.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys for a Free Consultation About Your Personal Injury Case in Hoover
A personal injury attorney from our team will fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We regularly try personal injury cases in Hoover, and we know what it takes to win for clients in Alabama. You will have the full support of our firm, from attorneys to paralegals and support staff.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys today for your free consultation.