Whether law enforcement officials have located a hit-and-run motorist or not, you should receive the compensation you deserve for accident-related damages. This may include money to cover medical bills, vehicle damage, pain and suffering, and any other accident-related damages.
Cory Watson Attorneys has successfully represented many hit-and-run accident victims in Alabama. A Hoover hit-and-run accident lawyer from our team will fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Reasons to Trust Cory Watson Attorneys With Your Hit-and-Run Accident Case in Hoover
Cory Watson Attorneys approaches every case with compassion. Clients deserve a law firm that plans to win, offers excellent service, and makes every decision based on the client’s best interest—that’s Cory Watson Attorneys.
You may hire our Hoover car accident lawyer for your hit-and-run case because:
- We have case results that speak for themselves: In total, we’ve recovered more than $3 billion for our clients. This includes many multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts for individual clients. By one means or another, we’ll work to seek the compensation you deserve.
- Our clients speak highly of our entire legal team: Check out our client testimonials to see what former clients appreciate about Cory Watson Attorneys. From our client service to our financial results, we work to deliver the best possible experience for everyone we represent.
- We have the financial resources to handle any case: Winning is our goal. Whether that means hiring experts, taking a case to trial, or taking any other step towards possible victory, we spare no expense when handling a hit-and-run accident case.
Our entire team works together to serve our clients. While you’ll hire a hit-and-run lawyer from our firm, you’ll also receive the services of paralegals, investigators, and experts we hire to assist with your case.
What Former Clients Say About Cory Watson Attorneys
Here are a few specific testimonials that show what Cory Watson Attorneys stands for:
- “I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, kindness, and expertise.” – Tracey W.
- “…They have been kind, compassionate, they update me weekly and always go over and beyond to make sure I am okay and informed. I couldn’t ask for a better team!” – Ashley T.
- “When placed in an already traumatizing life-changing situation, our attorney took the time to reassure our family that we will get through our son’s injury and recovery, and he has been beside us every step of the way!” – Shannon K.
We will stand with you throughout every step of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a hit and run accidents lawyer serving Hoover, call 877-562-0000
How a Hit-and-Run Accident Lawyer from Cory Watson Attorneys Will Seek Your Financial Recovery in Hoover
Cory Watson Attorneys will complete every step of your case in Hoover, including:
- Documenting your damages: We will secure documentation of each of your damages. Medical records, images of injuries, past pay records, and expert testimony often helps us prove damages.
- Collecting evidence: Evidence in a hit-and-run accident case may include eyewitness testimony, expert witness testimony, video footage of the accident, and a police report. We’ll gather these and other types of evidence that could help us win your case.
- Pursuing a settlement: Our team will demand that those liable for your accident compensate you fairly. Whether we’re dealing with insurance companies or the individual who caused your accident, we’ll fight for the settlement you deserve.
- Managing every other detail of your case: When Cory Watson Attorneys accepts your case in Hoover, we accept every responsibility that comes with it. This includes paperwork, communications, and everything else.
If it is in your interests to go to trial, that’s what Cory Watson Attorneys will do. While every case is different, you can always trust our firm to work hard for you.
We Will Explain Your Options for Seeking Compensation, Whether It Is an Insurance Claim or Lawsuit
Unlike “no-fault” states, Alabama generally requires that at-fault motorists cover the cost of motor vehicle accidents. As the Alabama Department of Insurance (ALDOI) notes, you may need to file an insurance claim with an at-fault party’s insurer in order to get compensation for your losses.
However, if the liable driver is not found, you would not be able to file a claim with their insurer. This is why many motorists in Hoover have uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) motorist protection within their auto insurance policy. This type of insurance can be very helpful when a motorist leaves the scene of the accident. Our team will review your case, explaining potential options, including:
- Filing a UM/UIM claim with your own insurer
- Filing a third-party claim (if the hit-and-run driver was located and had insurance)
- Filing a lawsuit (if the hit-and-run driver was located)
Cory Watson Attorneys provides personalized legal advice and services. We will identify and explain every option you have for seeking compensation.
Hoover Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Recoverable Damages in a Hoover Hit-and-Run Accident Case
Motor vehicle accidents are dangerous events that often result in injury or death. While we never want to see injuries, we are proud to help hit-and-run accident victims in Hoover seek fair compensation.
Our clients who have been in motor vehicle accidents often suffer damages such as:
- Non-economic damages: Including physical pain and suffering, emotional and psychological distress, depression, anxiety, lost quality of life, or scarring and disfigurement.
- Lost income: Our clients with injuries may lose income, earning power, and other benefits of working.
- Medical expenses: We’ll seek money to cover emergency transportation, hospitalization, doctor’s visits, and any other medical services stemming from your accident.
- Vehicle repair costs: Insurance companies or a liable motorist should cover the cost of repairing or replacing a damaged vehicle.
Tragically, we also encounter clients who have lost a loved one because of a hit-and-run accident in Hoover. If you decide to pursue a wrongful death case, our Hoover wrongful death attorney can explain the damages you may recover.
Contact our Hoover, AL Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today for Your Free Consultation
Our firm is ready to fight for you, but a hit-and-run lawyer from our team may have a limited amount of time to file your case in Hoover. Do not wait to retain our services.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys today for your free consultation. There are no obligations when you call, and we’ll answer every question you have for us.
Call or text 877-562-0000 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form