We have recovered more than $3 Billion in all types of personal injury cases—from motor vehicle cases such as car accidents to product liability cases involving dangerous drugs and defective medical devices.
- Elmiron Eye Injury Lawsuit Long-term exposure to the diabetes drug, Elmiron may cause maculopathy, an eye disorder affecting the retina and a major cause of blindness. Learn More
- Paragard If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or required surgery from a broken Paragard IUD, contact our legal team immediately. Learn More
- 3M Defective Military Earplugs Standard issue earplugs put service women and men at risk of hearing loss or impairment. Learn More
- Paraquat Parkinson's Lawsuit The dangerous herbicide used for decades to kill weeds has been linked to Parkinson's Disease among farmworkers. Learn More
- Zantac Heartburn Drug Dangerous levels of NDMA in this recalled drug may increase the risk of developing cancer. Learn More
More Than $3 Billion in Recoveries for Clients CONTACT OUR 24/7 NATIONWIDE LAWYERS
Browse All Case Types
Use the search function below to search for your case type. Or, keep scrolling for a complete list of our practice areas.