Riding all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) is a fun hobby for many Tennesseans, but when accidents occur, severe or even fatal injuries can result. If you or your loved one suffered harm because of another party’s negligence, a Bartlett ATV accident lawyer with Cory Watson Attorneys can help you pursue compensation.
Our firm will fight for your medical expenses, lost income, and any other accident-related damages you suffered. We want you to have the financial resources needed to see you through your treatment and recovery. This way, you and your family do not pay out of pocket for an accident you did not cause.
Recoverable ATV Accident Compensation in Bartlett
ATV accidents can leave victims with life-changing injuries, significant medical bills, and a loss of income while they recover. If your accident was due to someone else’s reckless, wrongful, or negligent actions, you should not have to shoulder the economic burden alone.
Our Bartlett personal injury lawyers can help you hold the at-fault party financially accountable. In general, we can pursue compensation for:
- Medical treatment, including emergency transportation and services, surgeries, hospital stays, rehabilitation, mobility aids, prescription medications, and extended nursing care
- Lost income if your injuries require you to spend time away from work
- Lost earning capacity if you cannot return to your job because of your injuries
- Personal property damages, including the cost of repairing or replacing your ATV or personal items, such as cell phones, jewelry, or eyewear
- Non-economic damages, including loss of mobility, loss of cognitive functioning, scarring, disfigurement, severe and chronic pain, emotional suffering, mental distress, and lost quality of life
If your loved one suffered a fatal ATV accident injury, our firm can help your family pursue financial justice. We can assist qualifying survivors or the decedent’s personal representative in recovering wrongful death compensation, which may include damages for the loss of your family member’s love, care, companionship, society, and guidance.
How Long Do You Have To Seek ATV Accident Damages?
If the party who caused your accident carries applicable liability insurance, you should file a claim immediately. However, Tennessee does not require auto insurance coverage for ATVs unless the owner licenses the vehicle for use on public roadways (where permitted).
If the ATV owner who hurt you is not insured, your only option for seeking compensation may be through civil court action. According to TN Code § 28-3-104, you have one year from your accident or your loved one’s passing to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Failure to meet the deadline will likely result in a dismissal of your case. Our Bartlett ATV accident lawyer can explore all available options for seeking damages and tell you more about how the statute of limitations affects you. We can then help you get started before time runs out.
For a free legal consultation with a atv accidents lawyer serving Bartlett, call 877-562-0000
Our ATV Accident Attorneys Will Build Your Case
To win ATV accident damages, you must establish that another party’s negligence led to your injuries and resulting financial losses. Our team has over 38 years of experience helping victims in Tennessee and nationwide, so we know what it takes to build a robust case. We can also apply our negotiation skills to aggressively pursue every cent owed to you. Our team can:
- Identify and calculate your losses using bills, receipts, pay stubs, and estimates regarding necessary future expenses
- Obtain evidence proving liability, including witness testimony, photographs of your injuries and ATV damages, video footage of your crash (if available), medical records, police reports, and expert opinions
- Prepare and file your insurance claims or lawsuits and handle all related paperwork and deadlines
- Communicate with insurance agents, opposing attorneys, and other involved parties on your behalf
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Represent you at trial if needed
We Charge Bartlett Accident Victims Nothing Upfront
Our firm has recovered over $3 billion in settlements for the injured. We are confident in our ability to obtain compensation for our clients, and we charge nothing upfront or out-of-pocket for our services. Instead, our payment comes from your case winnings.
Bartlett ATV Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Who Is Liable for Your Bartlett ATV Accident?
If you, your child, or your loved one suffered injuries or any other type of harm in an ATV accident, we can help you seek financial recovery. Our attorneys can investigate your crash, determine its cause, and pursue a case against all those at fault. Depending on the circumstance of your accident, liable parties may include:
- A motor vehicle driver
- An ATV operator
- The parent of a minor ATV operator
- A negligent pedestrian, bicyclist, or bystander
- A mechanic or maintenance garage
- An ATV or vehicle parts manufacturer
- A government or private property owner
Contact our Bartlett, TN Personal Injury Attorney today
ATV Accident Causes in Bartlett, TN
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that the two most common causes of ATV accidents are rollovers and collisions with another vehicle or a fixed object, like a tree. Factors that contribute to these and other ATV crashes include:
- Driver intoxication
- Driving an unlicensed ATV on public roadways
- Driving in ATV-restricted areas
- Lack of helmet use
- Loading the vehicle with more passengers than it is built to carry
- Loading the vehicle with cargo it is not designed to hold
- Lack of headlights or taillights
- Manufacturing defects, such as faulty tires or brakes
- Lack of vehicle maintenance or repairs
- Negligent or unsafe road or trail conditions
Common Injuries Suffered After Bartlett ATV Accidents
According to the CPSC, from 2016 to 2020, more than half a million Americans sought emergency department treatment for an off-highway vehicle (OHV) injury. Some of the most commonly reported injuries include:
- Head and neck injuries
- Abrasions and contusions
- Internal organ damage
- Sprains and strains
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Cory Watson Attorneys for Help With Your Bartlett ATV Accident
To learn more about how our Bartlett ATV accident lawyers can help with your case, contact Cory Watson Attorneys for a free consultation. A team member is available 24/7 to take your call and get you started down the road to financial recovery. Connect with us today.
Call or text 877-562-0000 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form