Truck accidents can cause severe and even fatal injuries to victims in passenger vehicles, as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes. Cory Watson Attorneys strives to get justice for those with injuries and families that have lost a loved one in a truck accident.
A Bartlett truck accident lawyer from our firm will demand the compensation you deserve from liable parties. Let us lead your legal fight in Tennessee while you focus on your health and recovery.
Why Should I Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer From Cory Watson Attorneys for My Bartlett, TN, Case?
Those involved in truck accidents should spend their time and energy on recovery. Those who also attemptto handle a legal case face several pitfalls, including:
- Worsening existing injuries and mental health issues
- Developing new injuries and stress-related psychological issues
- Presenting a less-than-adequate case
- Paying out of pocket for case-related expenses
There is no reason to juggle recovery and your legal case. You handle recovery, and we will handle your personal injury case in Bartlett.
Truck accident victims in Bartlett who hire Cory Watson Attorneys should expect:
- To avoid case-related expenses: We will cover the cost of completing your case. We pay expert witness fees, filing costs, transportation expenses, case-related appointments, and the cost of investigating your accident. We may recover these costs if we win for you, but in any case, you pay zero out-of-pocket costs.
- Frequent case updates: Communication is an essential feature of our legal representation. Our team will contact you whenever something changes in your case or simply to let you know we’re still working toward a resolution.
- Personalized legal services: Each client is different, so we provide a dynamic legal approach that fits each client we represent. Expect a one-on-one relationship with your lawyer, who will always know exactly where your case stands.
- Support of a proven legal team: We say we are proven because Cory Watson Attorneys has recovered more than $3 billion in recoveries for our clients.
By hiring a truck accident lawyer from our team serving Bartlett, you choose to let a determined attorney with years of experience fight for every dollar you deserve. We will work tirelessly to affirm your decision to hire us to represent you.
Former Clients Explain Why You Should Choose Cory Watson Attorneys for Your Case
For more reasons why you should hire Cory Watson Attorneys to represent you, consider what these former clients say about our team:
- “They helped us navigate through difficult legal issues. The entire staff is knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues have left us forever grateful.” – Joe T.
- “They have been kind, and compassionate, and they update me weekly and always go over and beyond to make sure I am okay and informed. I couldn’t ask for a better team!” – Ashley T.
We treat our clients as we’d want to be treated, and we handle cases with the urgency they deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Bartlett, call 877-562-0000
Recoverable Damages in a Bartlett Truck Accident Case
The two general outcomes for which we pursue a financial recovery are:
- Non-fatal injuries from a truck accident.
- The death of a loved one from a truck accident.
Each of these outcomes may produce different damages.
Damages in a Non-Fatal Truck Accident Case in Bartlett
Even if your injuries were not fatal or life-threatening, they might cause serious losses, including:
- Pain and suffering: Cory Watson Attorneys often sees clients suffer physical pain, anxiety, sleep disruptions, lost quality of life, emotional distress, and other pain and suffering after truck accidents. We seek compensation for these and similar damages.
- Medical costs: All your accident-related medical bills may entitle you to compensation. We’ll gather your current bills and project any future care you plan to receive, then seek fair compensation for those costs.
- Vehicle damage: If the truck accident damaged your vehicle, we’d work to have liable parties cover the repair or replacement of your vehicle. We’ll also seek money to repair or replace any other property damaged during your accident.
- Lost income: If you have lost income because of your truck accident in Bartlett, we’ll include the lost income in your lawsuit. We can also include any bonuses, promotions, and earning power you’ve lost because of the truck accident.
If you suffered any other damages because of your truck accident in Bartlett, we’ll determine their cost and seek fair compensation.
Damages in a Fatal Truck Accident Case in Bartlett
A fatal truck accident case may also involve medical expenses and pain and suffering. However, in a wrongful death case, we consider the pain and suffering of both the decedent and surviving loved ones.
Additional damages in a wrongful death case may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of household services
- Loss of financial protection
We offer our condolences if fatal injuries from a truck accident caused your loved one’s passing. We want to fight for the justice that you and your loved ones should receive.
Bartlett Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Cory Watson Attorneys Will Handle Your Truck Accident Case in Bartlett From Start to Finish
Our team is ready to start your case, and we won’t stop working for you until we’ve completed it. We can help you:
- Document every loss resulting from the truck accident in Bartlett
- Gather evidence related to your accident, including evidence in a trucking company’s possession
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Complete any necessary trial
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation About Your Truck Accident Case in Bartlett
A Bartlett truck accident lawyer from Cory Watson Attorneys will identify liable parties and work to hold them responsible for your damages. Our team is experienced, compassionate, and ready to fight for you. Don’t wait to contact us, as we may face a filing deadline for your case.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys today for your free consultation.