When a negligent driver causes a car accident, you expect the driver or their insurance company to cover the resulting expenses. If the driver did not have insurance, you may not know what to do next. Our Bartlett uninsured motorist accident lawyer will review your case at no cost and determine your options for seeking compensation. You may be able to file a claim with your insurer or sue the at-fault driver.
At Cory Watson Attorneys, we work hard to make sure you are not financially burdened because of another driver’s negligence. We will help you recover the costs of your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. Our team is ready to advocate for you throughout the legal process.
Our Law Firm Builds Your Bartlett, TN, Case So You Can Focus on Getting Better
Your uninsured motorist accident case is a priority for every member of our client-focused legal team. To support your compensation case, our Bartlett, TN car accident attorney will:
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Obtain and review your police report
- Gather photo and video evidence of the crash
- Obtain your medical records and bills
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Draft and file your lawsuit
- Handle all case-related communication
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
We can also negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf or take your case to trial. Our goal is to make sure you are fairly compensated and can start rebuilding your life.
Get Legal Help and Support at No Out-Of-Pocket Cost to You
You should not forego legal guidance and support out of concern for its cost. When our law firm accepts your case, our fee structure means you pay nothing upfront and incur no out-of-pocket expenses. We cover the costs of building your case and are only compensated when you are. If your case does not result in a financial award, you will owe us no legal fees at all.
For a free legal consultation with a uninsured motorist accidents lawyer serving Bartlett, call 877-562-0000
Compensation You Can Recover After an Accident With an Uninsured Driver
After a car accident with an uninsured motorist in Bartlett, our legal team could help you recover a range of accident-related losses. Damages we work hard to recover for you can include:
- Economic damages, including past and future medical bills, lost income, assistive medical devices, treatment-related travel expenses, and property damage or destruction
- Non-economic damages, including physical disability, scarring and disfigurement, pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable, including funeral and burial costs, loss of your loved one’s financial and familial contributions, loss of consortium, and your loved one’s medical expenses
Identifying, calculating, and requesting recoverable damages on your own can be complicated. When our legal team at Cory Watson Attorneys handles your case, we make sure no recoverable damages are overlooked. Our goal is to ensure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
Avoid a Potentially Costly Delay in Your Bartlett, Tennessee Personal Injury Case
You have legal options that can help you recover compensation after a collision with an uninsured driver. You can file a lawsuit, but you must do so based on the statute of limitations in Bartlett. In general, TN Code § 28-3-104 entitles you to one year from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit.
It also generally entitles you to one year from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit. If the statute of limitations expires, your lawsuit may be dismissed. Typically, the court will not allow you to file your lawsuit past the expiration date at all.
The filing deadline can vary based on several factors of your accident which can make compliance difficult on your own. We can help you avoid this costly outcome. The sooner you get us involved in your case, the more time we have to ensure your lawsuit is filed before the statute of limitations expires.
Bartlett Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Our Bartlett Uninsured Motorist Accident Lawyer Explores All Recovery Options
If the driver who caused your accident did not have insurance, it can be hard to know what to do next. Our law firm’s familiarity with state and local law means we understand the options you have for recovering compensation. They can include:
- Turning to your own insurance company if you have uninsured motorist coverage as part of your policy. While not mandatory in Tennessee, if you have it, it can cover the costs of the accident for you.
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit against the uninsured motorist. Our legal team will explore this option with you including investigating the at-fault driver’s assets.
Our goal in exploring your financial recovery options is to make sure the at-fault party is held accountable for their actions and to make sure you are not exposed to financial hardship due to the other driver’s negligence.
Your Evidence File Tells the Story of Your Bartlett Car Accident
The majority of car accident cases are settled out of court when the evidence proves the liable party’s negligence. The evidence we collect for your case file may include:
- Police report
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Proof of income
- Accident scene photos
- Injury photos
- Witness statements
Concentrate on getting better and let our investigative team focus on building your case file. We can use the information we collect to fight for an out-of-court settlement versus a trial.
Get Started on Your Uninsured Motorist Accident Case by Contacting Our Case Review Team
If you were injured by a driver who did not have insurance, you do not have to cover the costs of the accident out of your pocket. When our uninsured motorist accident lawyer serving Bartlett is on your side, we can help you understand your available compensation options.
When you are ready to get started, contact one of our team members at Cory Watson Attorneys. We will review your case at no cost or obligation to you and fight hard for the fair outcome your case deserves.