Victims of injuries and wrongful deaths experience financial stress, emotional pain, and other hardships. You deserve someone who will fight for justice and the compensation you deserve.
A Vestavia Hills, AL, personal injury attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys will handle the entire legal process for you. Our personal injury attorneys have recovered more than $3 billion for our clients, and we want to get every dollar that you are entitled to.
Recoverable Damages for Personal Injury Clients in Vestavia Hills, AL
Damages are the focus of every personal injury case. Our team will diagnose your losses, which may include:
- Pain and suffering: Our clients often come to us in a state of suffering. They are emotionally drained, in physical pain, depressed, and experiencing all other types of pain and suffering. We account for these losses and any treatment you may need to relieve your pain and suffering.
- Healthcare expenses: We encourage our clients to get all the medical care they need. Your health is the priority, and you deserve treatment for your injuries. We will fight for compensation to cover all of your healthcare costs.
- Lost income: If injuries prevent you from working, you may lose income. You may also lose bonuses, promotions, and other benefits from your job. We will identify your professional losses and include them in your settlement or judgment.
- Property damage: In car accident cases, truck accident cases, and certain other case types, our clients have substantial property damage. Even something as seemingly minor as a cracked phone may entitle you to compensation.
Each case we handle is unique. We will make sure to account for your past, current, and future losses as we value the cost of your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Vestavia Hills, call 877-562-0000
Why Hire Cory Watson Attorneys as Your Personal Injury Lawyers in Vestavia Hills?
You should have good reasons to hire a specific lawyer. Here are a few things that set our personal injury law firm apart:
- Our reputation among former clients: One former client wrote, “They helped us navigate through difficult legal issues. The entire staff is knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful.” This is one of the testimonials we have earned in 38 years of legal practice.
- Our team of versatile attorneys: Our attorneys are all capable, and we will assign you a lawyer who we believe is best for your case.
- Our will to win: When we accept your personal injury case in Vestavia Hills, we fully intend to win it. We will use all of our resources to fight for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
- Our financial support: You will not pay us anything upfront. If we win your case, we will receive a percentage of your settlement or judgment. Otherwise, you will not pay us a cent. This financial arrangement protects you.
You can trust a personal injury attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys to handle your case from start to finish. You focus on recovery; let us handle the rest.
Vestavia Hills Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
How Our Team Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Vestavia Hills, AL
Our firm will fight for the financial recovery you deserve based on your losses. That means handling every step of the legal process, whether you’re pursuing an insurance claim or lawsuit. We generally assist personal injury clients in Vestavia Hills, AL, by:
Gathering Evidence Related to Your Case
Evidence is a key piece of personal injury cases. Our team will seek all evidence that could help your case, and the type of evidence we seek will depend on your case type. Some potentially useful evidence may include:
- Video footage
- Witness accounts
- A police report
- Written accounts of the event that caused you harm, such as an incident report for an on-the-job injury
- Photographs of property damage
- Digital or physical reconstructions of an accident
Our attorneys and investigators complete thorough investigations of each case we handle. If a piece of evidence can help your case for compensation, we will secure it. As we gather evidence and investigate your case, we will also identify those who are liable for your damages.
Documenting Your Damages
We will gather documentation of your damages, which may include:
- Images of injuries
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Proof that you have been unable to work
- Accounts from those who have witnessed the effects of your injuries
- Invoices for property repairs and other case-related expenses
These types of documentation may leave no doubt of your losses.
Negotiating a Settlement
Some personal injury cases end with a settlement. Your case may end the same way. Our team will lead settlement talks for you, standing our ground as we seek the compensation you are entitled to.
Handling Any Necessary Trial
If we need to take your case to court, we will not hesitate. We have a dedicated team of attorneys, paralegals, and support staff who will present the strongest case we can. A jury may award you the compensation you deserve.
File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit Before the Deadline Expires
AL Code § 6-2-38 generally allows you to file a personal injury lawsuit within two years, either from:
- The date that an accident caused you harm
- The date that you discovered an injury or illness caused by someone else’s negligence
Our team will evaluate your case and determine how long we have to file your lawsuit. We also generally face a two-year deadline for wrongful death cases. It is important that you contact our firm as soon as possible.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today to Complete Your Free Consultation
Our team of personal injury attorneys serving Vestavia, AL, is ready to start your case. We will fight for your compensation so you can focus on your recovery. Our team will take the legal battle off of your hands.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys today for your free consultation. There are no obligations, so call and get to know our firm.