If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a negligence-based car accident, you could be entitled to monetary recovery from the at-fault driver. When the at-fault driver cannot be identified, our Bartlett hit-and-run accident lawyer can help you. We will investigate the accident and work hard to identify the at-fault driver. Our team can also help you pursue compensation from your insurer.
You do not have to bear the financial burden of a hit-and-run accident. Your insurance coverage may cover the costs of the collision depending on your policy. Our team at Cory Watson Attorneys never stops fighting to help you get the compensation you are entitled to recover.
You Could Recover Multiple Forms of Compensation After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Bartlett
Any car accident can lead to sudden expenses. Medical bills and car repair costs may begin to add up. When our Bartlett, TN car accident attorney takes on your case, we fight hard to recover these expenses for you. If we cannot find the at-fault driver, we could file a claim with your insurance company to help you seek compensation. In cases where the at-fault driver is identified, you can file a lawsuit against them for compensation.
The compensation request we make on your behalf may include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future income loss
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our team will collect evidence that proves the value of your recoverable damages including bills, receipts, estimates, and invoices. Our client-focused team handles evidence collection for you rather than taxing you or your family with this daunting task.
We Will Pursue Wrongful Death Compensation for Hit-and-Run Fatalities
The loss of a family member in a hit-and-run accident can leave your family struggling both emotionally and financially. You have the heartfelt condolences of our entire team as well as our commitment to helping your family recover compensation.
In a wrongful death case, we can help your family recover:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s income
- Loss of their domestic contributions
- Loss of guidance and support
- Pain and suffering experienced by your loved one
- Your loved one’s final medical bills
We also explain which family members can benefit from a wrongful death action when you hire our Bartlett hit-and-run accident lawyer.
For a free legal consultation with a hit and run accidents lawyer serving Bartlett, call 877-562-0000
Our Bartlett Hit-and-Run Accident Lawyer Will Conduct a Thorough Investigation
The days, weeks, and months after a car accident can be stressful. When the driver who caused your accident cannot be identified, it can only add to your stress and frustration. At Cory Watson Attorneys, we take on the details of your case so you can focus on getting better. We will:
- Investigate all aspects of your accident
- Gather physical evidence
- Draft and file your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Handle all case-related communication
- Provide clarity on legal and insurance jargon
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Work with police officers to try to identify the hit-and-run driver
If an acceptable settlement is not forthcoming, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial and keep fighting for the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Bartlett Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Your Right to Financial Compensation Has a Time Limit in Bartlett, TN
In most cases, car accident claims are resolved out of court with an insurance settlement. Sometimes, however, our team decides that filing a lawsuit against the liable party is more appropriate. If the at-fault party is identified, we can help you file a lawsuit against them. This must be done on time.
In general, TN Code § 28-3-104 entitles you to:
- One year from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- One year from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit
Failure to file your lawsuit on time could prevent you from filing it at all or lead to its immediate dismissal. With sufficient notice from you, we ensure you do not run out of time to file your lawsuit or inadvertently relinquish your right to recover damages.
Contact our Bartlett Car Accident Lawyers today
Your Car Accident Report Can Help Us Track Down the Hit-and-Run Driver
An official police report is a fundamental piece of evidence in a car accident case. If the driver who hit your car fled the scene, your police report is even more important to obtain. It will tell our investigation team the following key information:
- The accident’s date, time, and location
- Contact information for eyewitnesses
- Points of impact on your vehicle
Your car accident report can include a description of the accident scene and a diagram of the accident. Any information that might help identify the at-fault driver is useful to our team.
Additional Evidence We Collect To Bolster Your Hit-and-Run Case
In addition to your police report, we also collect a range of evidence that substantiates your case for financial recovery, including:
- Medical records that document the cause and severity of your injuries
- Employment history records that prove the value of your lost income
- Statements from lay and expert witnesses
We also record your own written statement to document the physical and psychological toll the accident has taken on your life. Our legal team will organize your evidence, submit it to the appropriate party, and use it to steer your case toward a settlement versus a trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us for a Free Review of Your Bartlett Hit-and-Run Accident Case
If you were injured in an accident with a driver who fled the scene, you do not have to give up hope of obtaining compensation. Our Bartlett hit-and-run accident lawyer will explain your compensation options and help you fight for a fair case outcome.
Get started by contacting our case review team at Cory Watson Attorneys today.
Call or text 877-562-0000 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form