A car accident can be a traumatizing event. It can be even more harrowing when the driver who caused the accident flees the scene. If this was the case for you or someone you love, our Collierville hit-and-run accident lawyer can work with you. Our legal team will work hard to identify the at-fault driver and pursue compensation on your behalf.
If the at-fault driver cannot be found, our car accident team at Cory Watson Attorneys will help you explore additional compensation options. We’ll review the details of your insurance policy to determine if an insurance claim is a strong option for financial recovery. Leave the legal details of building your case to our team.
Our Hit-and-Run Accident Lawyer Will Investigate Every Detail of Your Case in Collierville
You need and deserve time to focus on recovering from a car accident — especially a hit-and-run accident. Let us handle these difficult details for you. Our Collierville, TN, car accident lawyer will:
- Conduct an independent investigation to attempt to locate the at-fault driver
- Compile and organize your evidence
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Search for photo and video footage of the accident
- Draft and file your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Handle all case-related communication
- Negotiate a fair financial settlement
If we cannot reach a settlement agreement, we will take your case to court and keep fighting for the fair outcome you deserve.
Our Team Will Obtain Your Collierville Car Accident Report and Other Evidence
Collecting evidence after a car accident can be a daunting task. We won’t ask you to gather any evidence for your case. We can collect all evidence for you, such as the police report that may include information like:
- Witness contact information
- Details from the accident scene
- A diagram of the accident
- Clues that can lead us to the at-fault driver
Other evidence we could use in your case includes:
- Medical records and bills that document the cause and ongoing costs of your injuries
- Vehicle repair or replacement estimates and receipts
- Employment and salary history records that prove the value of your lost income
- Accident scene photos
- Videos from dashcams or traffic cameras
- Statements from eyewitnesses and expert witnesses
Our goal is to build the strongest case possible and streamline the recovery process as much as possible for you.
For a free legal consultation with a hit and run accidents lawyer serving Collierville, call 877-562-0000
See What Our Former Clients Say About Our Lawyers Serving Collierville
When you partner with Cory Watson Attorneys, you get a legal team that cares about you. We are prepared to serve as your legal advocates and will be by your side throughout your case. Here’s what some of our former clients say about working with our firm:
- “I went through terrible trauma and to know that the firm had our best interest in mind during a long process of dr. appointments, hospital bills, mounting debt and stress from the accident was beyond the call of duty. I am thankful they were there by me and my husband every step of the way. If you need an attorney Cory Watson is the firm!” – Tracey W.
- “They helped us navigate through difficult legal issues. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful. We have recommended them to many friends and family all receiving the same outstanding service.” – Joe T.
Collierville Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
You Can Recover Compensation After a Hit-and-Run Accident
After our hit-and-run team identifies the appropriate avenue for compensation, we carefully document your recoverable damages. The compensation we work hard to recover for you can include:
- All accident-related medical expenses including emergency care, hospitalization, medications, assistive medical devices, and treatment-related travel expenses
- All accident-related income loss including full and part-time wages, freelance income, and loss of future earning capacity
- The cost to repair your vehicle, the cost of replacing it if it is deemed a total loss, and its diminished value
- Non-economic damages including disability, disfigurement, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life
At Cory Watson Attorneys, we are committed to your case, and we will treat you like an individual, not a case file. No two car accident cases are the same, so our hit-and-run accident lawyer serving Collierville creates a detailed list of your specific expenses and losses.
We Support Surviving Family Members After a Collierville Hit-and-Run Fatality
If a hit-and-run accident resulted in the loss of a family member, you have the condolences of our entire team. While we know nothing can atone for the loss of your loved one, compensation could help you move forward financially. You may be able to recover compensation for:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s financial contributions
- Loss of your loved one’s domestic contributions
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and society
When we represent your family in a wrongful death action, we explain which family members can benefit from a financial award. We also explain how the statute of limitations affects your case.
Our Hit-and-Run Accident Attorney Understands Collierville, Tennessee’s Filing Deadlines
The amount of time you have to file a lawsuit after a hit-and-run accident is generally limited. According to TN Code § 28-3-104, in general, you have one year from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit. You also generally have one year from the date of a loved one’s demise to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
If your lawsuit is not filed on time, the court will not allow you to file it at all. The at-fault party may also request its dismissal. This request is likely to be granted, which could leave you with no legal avenue to pursue appropriate compensation. With enough notice from you, our hit-and-run accident attorney will ensure your potential lawsuit is filed within the allotted timeframe.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get a Free Review of Your Hit-and-Run Accident Case Today
Were you or someone you love struck by a hit-and-run driver? If you were, it can be hard to know how to get financial compensation for the accident’s resulting costs. Our Collierville hit-and-run accident lawyer can help you.
Find out how hard our law firm works to recover the compensation you need by contacting our no-cost, no-obligation case review team at Cory Watson Attorneys today.