Drunk driving poses an unacceptable risk to those on the road. If you or a loved one is the victim of a drunk driving accident in Center Point, Cory Watson Attorneys will seek justice through the civil system.
A Center Point drunk driving accident lawyer from Cory Watson Attorneys will handle your case from start to finish. We don’t stand for drunk drivers putting others at risk, and we’ll fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
How Cory Watson Attorneys Will Handle Your Drunk Driving Accident Case In Center Point
Our firm knows motor vehicle accidents in Center Point. We understand why they happen, how to determine liability for them, and what victims need from their attorneys. This knowledge will be a credit to your drunk driving accident case in Center Point.
The team at Cory Watson Attorneys will handle every step of the legal process for you, including:
Identifying Who Caused Your Accident
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that while Alabama has fewer drunk drivers than average, it only takes one drunk driver to upend your life. We will identify the driver who caused your accident, as they may be personally liable for your damages.
Any establishment that overserved the drunk driver could also be liable. Our team will obtain all the relevant facts in your case, identifying those who owe you compensation.
Calculating Your Damages
Our firm will identify the cost of your accident-related damages. Each victim of a drunk driving accident has their own unique array of damages. Our firm will speak with you about your losses. We’ll consult your doctors. We’ll develop a comprehensive list of your damages.
Once we know what your losses are, we’ll determine their monetary cost. We’ll also project the cost of any future damages you’ll suffer.
Leading The Legal Process
Your lawsuit will be ours to handle. The legal process generally requires us to:
- Gather evidence supporting your case
- Interview witnesses to your drunk driving accident
- Hire experts to assist with your case
- Complete case-related paperwork
- Lead case-related communications
- File motions
- Address all duties and challenges that arise during the legal process
You can focus on your recovery. We’ll handle the rest.
Negotiating A Settlement
A settlement is one way that drunk driving accident victims can get compensation for their losses. We may negotiate a settlement that covers all your losses, too.
Settlement discussions are not always easy. Cory Watson Attorneys never shies away from a contentious negotiation—when we accept your case, we agree to fight for the recovery you deserve.
Taking Your Case To Trial
Some drunk driving cases in Center Point require a trial. If it is in your interests to make a case in front of a jury, we’ll do so. However, we still maintain the possibility of settling, even once the trial process has begun.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Center Point, call 877-562-0000
Why Choose Cory Watson Attorneys As Your Law Firm In Center Point?
Cory Watson Attorneys have recovered more than $3 billion for our clients. With more than 38 years of legal experience (and counting), you’ll know that your case is in good hands.
Our clients choose Cory Watson Attorneys for their cases in Center Point because:
- We always strive to obtain the financial recovery that the client deserves, and never settle for less
- Client service is key to what we do, so you can expect attention to detail, compassion, and all other hallmarks of strong legal representation
- We are always available when you need us, and we provide regular case updates
- We have a record of substantial victories
You must choose the law firm you believe is right for your case. When you speak with representatives from Cory Watson Attorneys, you’ll feel valued. We don’t take cases lightly. It is a great responsibility to lead your drunk driving accident case in Center Point, and we’ll do everything we can to emerge victorious.
Client Testimonials for Cory Watson Attorneys
Reviews from our former clients provide an accurate depiction of our firm:
“If you are looking for a law firm that will go the extra mile for you, Cory Watson Attorneys is the best choice you could make. No other firm compares to the passion and care the attorneys, case managers and intake representatives give every day.” – Argie Darnell
“I highly recommend Cory Watson Attorneys. Everyone I have worked with has been very friendly, professional and accommodating to make this process as smooth as it could possibly be.” – Scarlett A.
“A great overall environment – people here genuinely care about making a positive impact. The attorneys are the best at what they do and it’s evident on a daily basis that the people here truly care about helping clients in any way possible.” – Mike McCareins
You should expect this same level of legal care when you hire our Center Point drunk driving accident lawyer.
Center Point Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Damages You May Recover For Your Drunk Driving Accident In Center Point
You may suffer several damages after your drunk driving accident, including:
- Pain and suffering: The pain of injuries, losing a loved one, and suffering emotional anguish may be recoverable. Other conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may also entitle you to compensation.
- Medical expenses: All accident-related medical expenses should be recoverable. This may include the cost of surgery, emergency care, doctors’ visits, and any other medical services you require.
- Lost income: If you lose wages or salary because of your accident, we’ll seek full reimbursement of your lost income.
- Other professional losses: A motor vehicle accident can also cause lost earning power, lost benefits, lost bonuses, and other types of harm.
- Property damage: We may get compensation to repair or replace a damaged vehicle.
Our team will seek compensation for all your accident-related damages.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today to Discuss Your Case In Jefferson County
A Center Point drunk driving accident lawyer from Cory Watson Attorneys is ready to assist you today. Our team will fight until the end for your financial recovery.
Don’t wait to call, as we may face a deadline for filing your case. Call Cory Watson Attorneys today for your free consultation.