Riding ATVs is a fun way to enjoy the outdoors for many people in and around Center Point, Alabama. Unfortunately, ATV accidents can cause very serious injuries or even be fatal. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an ATV accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages.
The financial costs of recuperating from injuries suffered in an ATV accident that wasn’t your fault could be costly and take months or years to fully heal. During this time, you may miss work and a consistent paycheck. A Center Point ATV accident lawyer from Cory Watson Attorneys can hold the liable party accountable via an insurance claim or civil lawsuit.
How Our Firm Can Help After an ATV Accident in Center Point
Alabama law allows you to seek recoverable damages after a negligent ATV accident. However, you must meet the following statutory requirements:
- You must be able to show that you suffered an injury and/or financial harm
- You must be able to show that your injury or financial harm is the result of another party’s negligence
Cory Watson Attorneys has been representing injury victims since we founded our firm 38 years ago. We can handle all communications with the ATV driver’s insurance company, and if necessary, stand up for you in court. We’re proud that we have recovered over $3 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients. If you choose to work with us on your Center Point ATV accident case, we will work as hard for you as we have for each client.
Our Team Handles Your Case from Start to Finish
We also take care of all legal tasks associated with your case that can add to your stress and slow your recovery. Your attorney will handle the following:
- Keep a running tab of your medical bills
- Organize all your accident-related paperwork into one case file
- Interview witnesses
- Formally request documentary evidence such as traffic or doorbell camera footage
- Communicate with the at-fault ATV operator (or their representatives)
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
- Represent you in court
- Keep you updated on the progress of your case
For a free legal consultation with a atv accidents lawyer serving Center Point, call 877-562-0000
What Financial Recovery Can I Receive After an ATV Accident in Center Point?
As a prospective client, we want you to know that our firm always tries to obtain the most recoverable damages possible in every case. The reason is that once you accept a settlement, you cannot seek further compensation, even if you have future medical costs and other expenses related to the accident. We will pursue both economic (financial) and non-economic (physical and emotional) damages in your case, including:
- Medical expenses
- Ambulance or other transportation to medical facilities after the ATV accident (this can be expensive because many ATV accidents occur in remote areas)
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Assistive medical devices (e.g., wheelchair, installation of wheelchair ramp, retrofitting your car with hand controls, etc.)
- Any long-term post-accident care you require (e.g., physical therapy, occupational therapy)
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of activities
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list. We can discuss further damages during your initial free consultation.
What Is My ATV Accident Case Worth?
If you think you have a case for recoverable damages after an ATV accident, we encourage you to reach out to us for a free case review. During this complimentary phone consultation, we can better understand the facts in your case. We need to know the severity of your injuries and your prognosis.
We also need to know how much income you were earning at the time of your injury; and how much work you’ll miss due to the ATV accident. Without a firm grasp on those variables, we wouldn’t be able to accurately give you an idea of what your case is worth.
Center Point ATV Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
What Our Previous Clients Say About Us
Every time clients trusts us with their personal injury case, we know it’s one of the most important decisions they will ever make. This is why we work so hard on behalf of our clients. Nothing makes us happier than a client walking out of our office with the financial recovery they need to rebuild their lives. Here are just some of the testimonials from our previous clients:
- “The Cory Watson firm is amazing. They helped us navigate through difficult legal issues. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful. We have recommended them to many friends and family all receiving the same outstanding service.” – Joe T.
- “The compassion that’s shown is above and beyond. When placed in an already traumatizing life-changing situation, our attorney Hamilton Jordan took the time to reassure our family that we will get through our son’s injury and recovery, and he has been beside us every step of the way!!” – Shannon K.
How Long Do I Have to Demand Damages in an Alabama ATV Accident Case?
You have a two-year statute of limitations to file a personal injury lawsuit in Alabama per AL Code § 6-2-38. That means you must file no later than two years after the date of your accident. The sooner you file, the better. Remember, we must prove that your injuries are related to negligence.
As more time passes, the lower the quality of evidence we’ll be able to uncover. The memories of witnesses may become less clear over time. Valuable evidence such as security camera or cell-phone footage of your accident risks disappearing. Our lawyer can ensure all pertinent paperwork is filed with the court on time.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Cory Watson Attorneys to Start Work on Your Case Today
ATV accidents may start out as good clean fun, but the financial fallout can be devastating. That doesn’t mean you have to accept a lower settlement than you deserve because you think you can’t afford a lawyer. At Cory Watson Attorneys, we work on a contingency basis.
You won’t be responsible for any of our legal fees unless we win your case in court or collect a settlement. We want you to focus on making a full recovery while we focus on your ATV accident case in Center Point. Call us today for your free case evaluation.