Hunter Phares is an associate attorney who believes the greatest gift a person can receive comes from serving others.
Hunter serves his clients from Cory Watson Attorneys’ Birmingham office, but he was born and raised a few hours down the road in Dothan, Alabama. He graduated with a degree in accounting from Auburn University before going on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
“Being a personal injury attorney gives you the opportunity to be a leader in the community, and it gives you the honor of being the voice for those who have been wrongfully injured,” said Hunter.
While studying at Cumberland School of Law, Hunter mentored other students and helped them develop leadership and professional skills.
Hunter’s career as a lawyer gives him the ability to help people when they need it most. He is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of his clients through helping them navigate legal challenges to get the justice and compensation they deserve.
When he’s not working on behalf of his clients, Hunter can be found golfing, exploring Alabama’s great outdoors, and spending time with his wife, family, and loved ones.
- Alabama State Bar
- Georgia State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
HONORS, AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch©, 2023
- Southern District
- Restoration Academy, Advisory Council
- Alabama Bench and Bar Historical Society, Board Member
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D.
- Auburn University, Accounting