Hannah Cory Caldwell is an associate attorney dedicated to defending justice and righting wrongs within the personal injury practice group of Cory Watson Attorneys in Birmingham, Alabama.
Hannah always wanted to be a lawyer from a young age. Watching her father practice law and represent thousands of clients stirred her desire to become an advocate for others.
“I believe that a personal injury lawyer’s role in the community is to be a voice for individuals who have been wrongly injured,” said Hannah. “Personal injury lawyers play an important role by helping their clients find justice and an ability to get back on their feet.”
Hannah was born and raised here in the Magic City. After graduating from the University of Alabama, she spent time in New York before settling back in her hometown. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Cumberland School of Law and an M.B.A. from the Brock School of Business, graduating with honors.
As an associate attorney at Cory Watson, Hannah handles cases involving personal injuries due to the negligence of others. If you were injured at no fault of your own, she is ready to defend your legal rights.
Hannah enjoys giving back to the Birmingham community where she grew up. She volunteers her time at the Center for Children, Law and Ethics, and continues to do specialized research for the Center. This organization helps with children and family’s rights, as well as bioethical issues.
In her free time, Hannah enjoys spending time with her husband, playing tennis and cheering on her favorite sports team: the Alabama Crimson Tide. She is an animal lover and enjoys taking her dog, Henry, on long runs through different trails around the city. She is also an active member of Oak City church in downtown Birmingham.
- Alabama State Bar
- Samford University Center for Children, Law and Ethics
HONORS, AWARDS, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Cumberland Law Review, Writing Editor
- Cumberland School of Law, Dean’s List
- Cumberland School of Law, Scholar of Merit
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch©, 2022-2023
- Mid-South Super Lawyers: Rising Star, 2022
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., cum laude
- Brock School of Business, Samford University, M.B.A.
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Science, Marketing, summa cum laude