The victims of police brutality and their families have a legal right to justice and compensation for the harm they have suffered.
Our police misconduct attorneys represent victims whose constitutional rights have been violated. Our firm is pursuing justice for victims of police misconduct and civil rights violations.
At Cory Watson Attorneys, we’re here to help.
What Is Police Brutality?
Police brutality is the unwarranted or excessive display of force by police against civilians, and it is a violation of your civil rights.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Assault and physical beatings
- Excessive or unnecessary force
- Wrongful shootings
- Inmate abuse
- Wrongful death
How Can an Attorney Help?
It might seem like you’re facing impossible odds as a victim of police brutality or misconduct.
Not only have you had your civil rights violated, but you’re also up against an institution that’s known to protect its own. The police department may cover up bad acts and deny responsibility. Officers at the scene might refuse to hold their fellow officers accountable.
Cory Watson is uniquely equipped to help you achieve justice and financial restitution. Here’s why:
- We have offices in cities across the Southeast, so if you were hurt, there’s likely a highly-skilled legal team ready to help.
- Our track record speaks for itself: We’ve recovered upwards of $3 Billion for our clients in 38-plus years.
- We have dedicated attorneys and support staff ready and willing to go the extra mile to achieve a favorable outcome.
- We fight for the helpless, not the powerful institutions that seek to oppress your civil rights.
- We have the financial resources to go to trial, if necessary.
Can I Afford An Attorney?
At Cory Watson, we believe that everyone deserves an equal shot at justice, no matter their race, creed, national origin, or financial status. That’s why we work on a contingency fee basis. It costs nothing to hire us, and we get paid only if your case is successful. Our earnings are a percentage of the favorable settlement or jury verdict we obtain for you.
Contact a Police Brutality Attorney
Call (877) 562-0000 or fill out the FREE online consultation form on this page to learn more about your legal options.
Don’t wait to reach out—contact us today.