Injuries and wrongful deaths cause financial hardship, physical and psychological pain, and other damages. If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in Antioch, Cory Watson Attorneys will fight for compensation to cover your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Our firm has recovered more than $3 billion for our clients. We take the legal process entirely out of your hands so that you can focus on your health. Let an Antioch, TN, personal injury attorney from our law firm fight for you. If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in Antioch, n Attorneys will fight for compensation to cover your medical compensation will figh
Why Choose Our Law Firm for Your Personal Injury Claim
When someone hires a lawyer, they might identify the right law firm by:
- Reviewing the law firm’s client testimonials
- Making sure the law firm handles their case type
- Determining whether the law firm handles cases in Antioch, TN, regularly
- Speaking with the firm’s representatives during a free consultation
If you research our personal injury law firm, you will find that we have a positive reputation among former clients. We handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases, and we know how to complete cases in Antioch successfully.
Our clients come first, which means that you:
- Will always be able to reach us when you need us
- Will receive regular updates about your case, as the legal process does not wrap up overnight
- Have our respect and compassion
- Will get prompt responses to your calls, emails, direct messages, and other communications
- Have our full financial support
Our case results show that we do not back down from anyone. First, we determine how much our clients deserve, and then we fight for that financial recovery. It is simple, we do right by our clients.
Here is What Former Clients Say About Our Firm
We proudly refer you to our client testimonials. We work hard to satisfy our personal injury clients, and we appreciate when they leave us heartfelt messages showing their gratitude:
- “This has been the most amazing firm I have come in contact with.” – Ashley T.
- “I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, kindness, and expertise.” – Tracey W.
- “The entire staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful.” – Joe T.
Our law firm knows what clients in Antioch need. We go the extra mile so that you can focus on your recovery or on mourning a loved one who has passed away. A personal injury lawyer from our firm is here to help.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Our firm handles a variety of personal injury case types, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability cases (including trip and fall and slip and fall accidents)
- Drug injury cases
- Defective product cases
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
We also handle wrongful death cases. Regardless of your specific case type, our team will assist you by:
Building a Fact- and Evidence-Based Case
Our team will collect the evidence to support your case. We will also record any witness accounts that support your account of events. During the investigation, we will:
- Speak with witnesses and gather any existing witness accounts
- Hire experts to reconstruct events that caused you harm, if needed
- Secure and preserve any other relevant evidence
We may need to get evidence from third parties, and we will.
Calculating and Documenting Your Damages
Damages include economic and non-economic harm caused by someone’s negligence. Our attorneys will speak with you about your damages. We might also hire experts to evaluate your injuries, project future damages, and determine the total cost of your losses.
We could prove the nature of your damages with the following:
- Testimony from your doctors
- Medical records
- Images of personal injuries
- Proof of your lost income
- Photographs of damaged property
- Invoices for property repairs and services related to your case
- Testimony from mental health professionals
We will secure all available documentation of your losses. This way, liable parties may be unable to refute the nature or extent of your losses.
Hiring Any Experts Who Can Strengthen Your Case
We want you to have the strongest case possible. This sometimes means hiring experts to help with various features of a lawsuit. We will hire such experts at no additional or direct cost to you.
Dealing with Insurance Companies and Other Attorneys
Taking calls from insurance companies can be a major headache, especially as you recover from injuries. We will deal with insurers for you. We will also handle communications with other parties involved in your case.
Our attorneys have more than 38 years of experience representing personal injury victims. We know what it takes to win a case, and we will handle every step of your lawsuit. So just focus on recovery, and let our personal injury lawyers handle the rest.
Recoverable Damages in Personal Injury Cases
Each client has unique losses, but we commonly see victims of negligence suffer:
- Medical expenses: The cost to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate injuries can put a tremendous financial strain on victims like you. Our team will identify all medical expenses resulting from negligence, then seek the money necessary to cover those expenses.
- Pain and suffering: You could get compensation for lost quality of life, emotional distress, grief, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other forms of pain and suffering.
- Property damage: Victims of motor vehicle accidents and other cases have property damage. When representing these clients, we include the cost of replacing or repairing damaged property.
- Professional losses: Our clients’ professional damages include lost income, lost productivity, lost earning power, and other problems that occur when someone cannot work.
You can trust our team to identify and accurately value your losses.
Contact Our Antioch Personal Injury Lawyers to Get Started Today
You deserve justice if someone caused you to suffer injuries or cost your loved one their life. An Antioch, TN, personal injury attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys can represent you at no out-of-pocket cost. We only receive a fee if we win your case.
Call us today for your free consultation.