BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Cory Watson Attorneys is proud to announce that 13 attorneys have been honored in the 2020 edition of Mid-South Super Lawyers. Seven attorneys were named “Super Lawyers” and six were named “Rising Stars.”
In addition, Ernest Cory, Leila H. Watson, Elizbeth Chambers, Douglas A. Dellaccio, Jr., and G. Rick RiGiorgio were ranked among the Top 50 in the State of Alabama.
The Cory Watson attorneys selected as 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers include:
- Ernest Cory (Class Actions/Mass Torts)
- Leila H. Watson (Class Action/Mass Torts)
- F. Jerome Tapley Class Action/Mass Torts)
- Elizabeth E. Chambers (Personal Injury –Products)
- Jon C. Conlin (Personal Injury – Products)
- Douglas A. Dellaccio, Jr. (Products, Personal Injury – General)
- G. Rick DiGiorgio (Personal Injury – General)
The Cory Watson attorneys selected as 2020 Rising Stars include:
- Nina Towle Herring (Personal Injury – Products)
- Lauren S. Miller (Class Action/Mass Torts)
- Andrew S. Herring (Personal Injury – General)
- Tiffany W. Carpenter (Personal Injury – General)
- Mitchell Theodore (Class Action/Mass Torts)
- R. Andrew Jones (Personal Injury – Products)
On behalf of our thousands of clients nationwide, each of us at Cory Watson Attorneys congratulates this team of amazing lawyers for their outstanding achievement and well-deserved recognition.
About Cory Watson Attorneys
Cory Watson Attorneys is a nationally recognized personal injury law firm with offices in Birmingham, Alabama; Memphis, and Nashville, Tennessee. The firm has recovered more than $3 Billion for clients across the country. Cory Watson attorneys are frequently at the forefront of major class actions and multidistrict litigations involving dangerous pharmaceuticals and product liability and are often appointed to leadership positions in national cases. Firm practice areas include Personal Injury, Product Liability, Class Action, Asbestos, Business & Commercial Litigation, Dangerous Pharmaceuticals, Defective Medical Devices, and Environmental/Toxic Torts.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyersis a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The multi-phased, patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects no more than 5% of attorneys in the state as Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5% as Rising Stars.
To learn more about this honor, please visit SuperLawyers.com.