Experienced Back and Neck Injury Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Birmingham, Nashville and Nationwide
Millions of people in the United States suffer serious injuries every year due to trauma sustained to their back, neck, or spinal cord. These injuries have major consequences for your health and mobility, and you may be entitled to compensation – money that you need for physical disabilities, costly medical bills, ongoing medical treatment, and more. Cory Watson Attorneys is here to help you!
If you’re looking for an experienced back, neck, and spinal cord attorney to help you pursue justice and compensation for your injuries, contact us at (877) 562-000 or fill out a free consultation form.
Types of Common Neck and Back Injuries We Handle Nationwide
Neck and back injuries can range from mild to severe, causing permanent disability and the need for life-long assistance. These injuries can manifest in many different ways depending on the severity of the accident. Most symptoms arise in the 24-hour period following an incident and may include:
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Complete or partial limb paralysis
- Slipped, herniated, ruptured or bulging discs
- Difficulty with balance and walking
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Headaches and blurred vision
- Dizziness and fatigue
Common Causes of Neck, Back and Spinal Cord Injuries
The most common causes of spinal cord injuries in the United States are:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Auto, truck, bicycle and motorcycle accidents are the leading cause of spinal cord injuries, accounting for almost half of all new spinal cord injuries each year.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- A spinal cord injury after the age 65 is most often caused by a slip and fall. Overall, falls cause more than 15 percent of spinal cord injuries.
- Medical Malpractice
- Any injury to the spinal cord can be a catastrophic event. Unfortunately, when it occurs at the hands of medical professionals, it can be especially devastating.
A Nationwide Law Firm with Extensive Neck and Back Injury Experience
The consequences of a back, neck or spinal cord injury can be life-changing. You may have valid fears about how this injury may affect your finances, family, and future.
At Cory Watson Attorneys, we have more than 35 years of experience representing injury clients with sound legal advice and guidance when they need it most. From our offices in Birmingham and Nashville, we handle claims across Alabama and Tennessee, as well as across the nation. Our compassionate, dedicated team of injury attorneys can give you a 100% FREE case consultation today.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today for Your Free Consultation!
If you or a loved one has suffered a back injury, neck injury or spinal cord injury due to the negligence of others, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your pain and losses. Contact us at (877) 562-000 or fill out the free online consultation form on this page to learn more about your legal options.
Don’t wait to reach out—contact us today!