Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys Serving Injured Clients Throughout Birmingham, Nashville and Nationwide
Negligent truckers can cause devastating accidents. After a big truck crash, the trucking company and their legal team may already be working against you. If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by a truck, you need to protect your rights now.
At Cory Watson Attorneys, we have experience handling accidents caused by big trucks and tractor trailers. Our attorneys know laws and trucking regulations in Alabama and across the United States, and we’re here to help build a strong claim on your behalf. With more than 30 years of experience, we have the knowledge and resources to investigate your case and help ensure your voice gets heard.
Call our legal team today at (877) 562-0000 or complete our free online consultation form to get your free case review.
What to Do After a Truck Accident
Sadly, you can’t change what happened in your accident, but you can take steps to strengthen your truck accident claim against the negligent parties:
- File records of the truck accident, including any photos, witness accounts, and information you may have collected at the scene of the crash.
- See your doctor immediately. Don’t let the insurance adjuster choose a physician for you—you have the right to choose your own.
- Do not talk to the investigator or attorney representing the trucking company without a lawyer. You may get a call from the trucking company’s investigator or attorney even while you are in the hospital. Take their contact information and tell them you will have your attorney contact them.
- Call your insurance company. A delay in reporting a truck accident can hurt your claim.
- Don’t sign anything. Insurance companies will sometimes send an adjuster to the scene of an accident to gather information while you are vulnerable.
- Write it down. Keep notes about how you feel after the accident. It can be difficult to remember how painful simple actions were, like cooking dinner or pulling a shirt over your head, six or seven months after the collision.
- Keep receipts and records of expenses. Documents, such as medical records or receipts for household services, can strengthen your claim.
- Call an experienced lawyer. The truck accident lawyers at Cory Watson Attorneys will fight for you.
Truck Accident Verdicts and Settlements
Working with a truck accident lawyer can help you secure the compensation you’re entitled to. Our attorneys have had success in numerous cases involving trucking collisions. Some of the most notable include:
- $3.5 million tractor-trailer accident case
- $3 million tractor trailer accident case
- $1.6 million 18-wheeler tow-truck accident case
- $1 million tractor-trailer accident case
Contact a Birmingham Truck Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in a truck accident, contact Cory Watson Attorneys. We have experience defending the rights of victims against large trucking companies and insurance adjusters who are out to protect their bottom line.
As a leading national injury law firm, we serve clients throughout the United States and Alabama. We offer 100% free consultations to all truck accident victims. Help is just a call or click away—contact Cory Watson Attorneys at (877) 562-0000 or fill out our free case evaluation form today.