The moments that follow a car accident can be confusing. You’re hurt, you need help, and you don’t know who to talk to. Your accident was the fault of the other driver, but you aren’t sure what to do next. You’re worried about hospital bills, missing work, and supporting your family.
This is when the Nashville car accident lawyers at Cory Watson Attorneys can help. We have fought to get the maximum compensation that victims just like you need to help move forward after a serious injury, and our lawyers want to help you, too.
Our Nashville office is located at 1033 Demonbreun Street, Suite 300 (across the road from the Frist Art Museum). Contact us today at (615) 205-0000 or simply fill out the case evaluation form on this page. Our initial consultation is 100% free, and we only get paid if we win your case.
Don’t Trust The Insurance Adjuster
The insurance adjuster’s main goal is to protect the insurance company’s bottom line. Let’s face it—insurance companies are in it for a profit. Your accident costs are not their priority, no matter what their advertisements say. Let Cory Watson Attorneys handle the insurance adjusters for you.
Having seasoned car accident attorneys on your side will protect you from bullying insurance adjusters and help you get the money you deserve for car repairs, medical bills, lost wages, and compensation for pain and suffering.
Protect Yourself After a Car Accident in Nashville
While you can’t change what happened in the accident, there are several steps you can take to strengthen your auto accident claim:
- File records of the car accident. Include any photos, videos, and information you may have collected at the scene of the crash.
- See your physician immediately. Don’t let the insurance adjuster choose a doctor for you – you have the right to choose your own.
- Call your insurance company. A delay in reporting the car accident can hurt your claim.
- Don’t sign anything for the insurance adjuster. Insurance companies will sometimes send an adjuster to the scene of an accident to gather information while you are vulnerable.
- Keep a journal detailing how you feel after the accident. Six or seven months after the accident, it can be difficult to remember how painful simple actions were, like cooking dinner or pulling a shirt over your head.
- Keep receipts and records of expenses. Documents, such as medical records or receipts for household services, can strengthen your claim.
- Call an experienced lawyer. The experienced auto accident attorneys at Cory Watson will fight for you.
Knowing what to do after a wreck is critical. Our team is here to guide you through it. Request your free case review now.
Contact Us 24/7 For A Free Case Review
When you’ve been injured in a car accident, it’s easy to get the help you need. Our car accident lawyers in Nashville are ready to fight for you! We have more than 38 years of experience helping the injured, and we know what it takes to build and defend successful claims against big insurance companies.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys at (615) 205-0000 or fill out our free initial consultation form. It takes just minutes to contact us, and the initial consultation is always free.
Don’t wait to reach out — contact us today!