If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury in Nashville from a motorcycle crash that was not your fault, you may deserve compensation for your injuries and other damages. Motorcycle crashes can often result in debilitating injuries, such as:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Severe bruising
If you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle crash in Nashville, call (615) 205-0000 or fill out the case evaluation form for a free initial consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer at Cory Watson Attorneys.
We can help you get the money you need to cover medical bills, prescriptions, lost wages, and compensation for pain and suffering. Our Nashville office is located at 1033 Demonbreun Street, Suite 300 (across the road from the Frist Art Museum).
How to Strengthen Your Motorcycle Crash Claim in Nashville
You can’t change what happened in the crash, but there are several steps you can take to strengthen your motorcycle crash claim:
- Keep records of the crash in a file, including any photos, witness accounts, and information you may have collected at the scene of the crash.
- Visit your doctor immediately. Don’t let the insurance adjuster choose a doctor for you-you have the right to choose your own physician.
- Contact the insurance company. A delay in reporting a motorcycle crash can hurt your claim.
- Don’t talk to the insurance adjuster. Don’t sign documents or give a statement without advice and representation.
- Keep a journal. Detail how you feel after the crash. It can be difficult to remember how painful simple actions were, like brushing your teeth or walking the dog, six or seven months after the collision.
- Keep receipts and records of expenses. Documents, such as medical records or receipts for household services, can strengthen your claim.
- Call an experienced lawyer.
Get Help From Our Nashville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
The personal injury lawyers at Cory Watson Attorneys are ready to fight for you. Call (615) 205-0000 or fill out our initial consultation form today. Experienced help is just a call or click away—contact us now to get started!