May 17th, 2019|
Despite being one of the most exhilarating hobbies a person can take up, motorcycle riding poses significant dangers. Statistics show that a motorcyclist involved in an accident is 28 times more likely to die than someone driving a car. Motorcycle crashes often result in serious injury or death, and it is important for those involved to contact an experienced motorcycle injury attorney to properly recover costs for injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle wreck that was not your fault, you may have questions. Through our extensive knowledge of representing injured motorcycle collision clients, we’ve compiled the most frequently asked legal questions in order to help you make the right decisions.
- Why contact a motorcycle injury lawyer? You might be thinking, I already have insurance. However, insurance companies don’t want you to hire a lawyer. Studies show, people who hire a lawyer can get three times more than those who go it alone. When you work with a lawyer, especially one experienced in motorcycle accidents, you have someone on your side – not just an insurance company worried about their bottom line. These situations can be debilitating. If you are in pain and suffering, you deserve to have someone fighting on your behalf.
- Why should I trust Cory Watson with my case? With more than 38 years of experience, Cory Watson attorneys are familiar with all the complex issues that can come up in motorcycle accident cases. Since a motorcycle offers minimal protection, the injuries can be severe and complicated. Additionally, motorcycles are often pushed or thrown off the road — or worse, into oncoming traffic, when struck by larger vehicles. Our firm is confident in investigating and negotiating these claims to get you the most possible compensation.
- How much will it cost to get representation? Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis. What this means to our clients is simple: if we don’t win your case, you won’t pay anything. We choose to operate this way for the sole benefit of our clients, we want to see you obtain a successful recovery so that you can continue to carry on with your life. We handle negotiating with insurance companies and work hard to get the settlement or verdict you deserve.
- When is the best time to contact an attorney after a motorcycle injury? The best time to seek legal advice about your motorcycle injury is immediately! There are many steps at the beginning of a motorcycle wreck investigation to determine who is responsible, what insurance is available and what injuries resulted. The longer you wait to seek out legal counsel, the less evidence you may be able to preserve and collect.
- What kinds of injuries qualify to have a case? Injuries that our firm has helped clients recover substantial financial compensation for in the past as a result of motorcycle accidents have included traumatic brain injuries, head and spinal cord injuries, fractured bones, loss of limbs, extensive cuts and bruises (known as road rash), paralysis, burns, and wrongful death. Be sure to document any motorcycle injuries with your physician and keep careful records.
Get Help With Your Motorcycle Injury Case
Cory Watson Attorneys have a successful history of handling claims against insurance companies. Our expert motorcycle injury lawyers represent each client with the utmost respect and compassion, employing the legal expertise needed to make their case a success.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle crash, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our top personal injury lawyers today! To learn more, call (877) 562-0000 or fill out our free online case review form. Together we can seek a financial compensation figure that meets your needs as a victim and can continue to provide for you, long after this ordeal is over.