No matter where we live or work, most of us have a few basic assumptions. We assume that product manufacturers test their products. We trust property owners to keep their properties safe. Unfortunately, some parties do not fulfill their obligations to prevent harm from befalling others, and when they don’t, people can get hurt. Lots of people.
If you or a loved one suffered harm because of another party’s negligence, you have legal options. Cory Watson Attorneys offers free case reviews to those interested in exploring their legal options. If you’re among many people hurt by another party, you could file a mass tort. Our Nashville mass tort lawyers can explain more when you call us.
Examples of Mass Tort Cases Our Team Manages
Previously, Cory Watson Attorneys has managed mass tort cases related to:
- Defective products. Although the Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls dozens of products each year, sometimes, a harmful line of products can stay on the market for years. When this happens, you (and other injured parties) can file a lawsuit against the product’s wholesaler, retailer, marketing team, and manufacturer.
- Big-name companies. Just because a company generates billions each year doesn’t make it above the law. When a company contaminates water sources, releases dangerous products, or otherwise endangers others, you can hold it responsible.
- Property owners. All property owners, whether they own public or private property, must keep the premises safe. This means addressing any hazards or at least warning others of certain dangers. Sometimes, multiple parties can suffer harm due to one hazard, like asbestos. In this case, claimants can hold the property owner accountable (for not warning others of the hazard) and the company that implemented the hazard.
These are just some situations that relate to mass tort lawsuits. If you have any questions about your situation, we encourage you to connect with our lawyers in Nashville.
For a free legal consultation with a mass tort lawyer serving Nashville, call 877-562-0000
We don’t Charge Any Out-of-Pocket Legal Fees
It’s no secret that some mass tort law cases can take a long time to resolve. The fear of this protracted legal process, and the bills it creates, leads many mass tort clients to believe they can’t afford legal representation. All too many of them end up suffering in silence as a result.
Cory Watson Attorneys is committed to recovering damages for our clients on a contingency-fee basis. This means:
- You pay nothing up front or out of pocket for our services.
- Some of your final settlement pays for your lawyer’s time and efforts.
- We finance various aspects of your case, from its filing costs to its consulting fees.
- You owe nothing if your case does not succeed.
This is all part of our commitment to making sure you focus on your recovery. You can learn more about this payment structure when you connect with our injury firm.
Nashville Mass Tort Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
We Encourage You to Consider Legal Aid After Suffering Harm
Suffering injuries as a result of widespread negligence or malfeasance can be devastating for several reasons. First, you may worry about how to recover from your injuries. Second, you may wonder how you can hold the at-fault party responsible. This is where the legal waters can really get hard to navigate.
That’s because taking on makers, companies, or brands with a national profile can feel like a David versus Goliath situation. Multi-million-dollar organizations have armies of lawyers ready to contest claims and lawsuits.
Cory Watson Attorneys has been fighting and winning mass tort cases from our Nashville office for nearly 40 years. Unlike most firms, we have the resources, experience, and determination necessary to hold big organizations responsible for their negligence.
We Have Resolved Many Mass Tort Cases in Our Years of Service
Here at Cory Watson Attorneys, we’re proud of the results we’ve achieved for injured claimants and their loved ones. To date, we’ve recovered more than $3 billion in damages, with some of our biggest successes including:
- $10 billion from the makers of Roundup
- $50 million from Dupont after it contaminated water with harmful chemicals
- $25 million from Nissan for a product liability case
None of the clients in these cases asked to be victims of corporate negligence and malfeasance, but they were injured just the same. We will do everything possible to fight for what you’re owed. We’d be honored to represent you and your loved ones.
We’Re Ready to Pursue Each of Your Mass Tort-Related Losses in Nashville
Compensable losses in your case could comprise:
- Healthcare expenses. You can recover the reasonable cost of the surgeries, medications, and doctors’ visits your condition requires.
- Lost income. Suffering harm can cause you to miss substantial time from work. Financial recovery can account for your lost wages, salary, income, tips, and bonuses.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering is a non-economic damage that relates to your physical and mental anguish. We can assess how much you can recover after examining your situation.
Other compensable damages include funeral expenses, emotional trauma, and loss of consortium. You can explore what you can recover during your free case review with our mass tort team serving Nashville.
How Much Are Mass Tort Cases Worth?
No two mass tort cases are alike, which means there is no set formula for determining their values. The amount of money involved in a mass tort case depends on your injuries’ severity, financial losses, and other information. As mentioned, you can trust that with our team on your side, we’ll pursue everything you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Have Nothing to Lose by Calling Cory Watson Attorneys
Cory Watson Attorneys helps people like you recover compensation for their hardships. It’s not fair that you were hurt by someone else’s actions, and it shouldn’t cost you anything to find out what your options are. That’s why we offer a free consultation to all our prospective mass tort clients in Nashville.
Connect with our lawyers now to explore your options at no obligation.