You might receive a financial recovery for a car accident in Birmingham. Liable parties could cover medical care, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A Birmingham car accident attorney from Cory Watson Attorneys will lead your case. Don’t wait to get help, as you may have limited time to seek justice.
How Cory Watson Attorneys Will Lead Your Car Accident Case
Depending upon the severity of your accident, you may have a lot of treatment ahead of you. We handle every step of the legal process, allowing you to rest and recover. Every car accident victim has a story. We’ll speak with you, your loved ones, and your doctors to find out:
- How your car accident happened
- Which injuries you’ve suffered
- What treatment you’ll need
- How your injuries have affected you
We will obtain any evidence or documentation in your possession. Following our initial fact-gathering, our team may:
Seek Evidence of Your Accident
Video footage and witness accounts may show how your collision occurred. This can be strong evidence in your case. We will also obtain a police report and any other relevant evidence.
Document Your Losses
Car accidents can produce different losses for each victim. We will detail the nature and extent of your losses by:
- Obtaining medical records and bills
- Recording testimony from those who’ve witnessed your losses
- Obtaining proof of lost income
- Obtaining invoices for vehicle repairs
- Recording mental health professionals’ evaluations of your trauma
We will obtain any other available proof of your damages.
Hire Investigators, Experts, and Specialists
Our firm won’t fight your case alone. One of the greatest perks of hiring Cory Watson Attorneys is our network. Medical experts may testify about your injuries. Accident reconstructionists may digitally recreate your accident. Investigators may help us obtain every relevant piece of evidence.
A car accident attorney from our team will lead your case and guide you through your legal options. We don’t hesitate to identify legal resources who can help your case in Birmingham.
Defend You From Insurance Companies and Attorneys
Insurance companies might contact you in the days following your accident, but you should be cautious. Insurers might:
- Pressure you to accept a settlement
- Pressure you to accept fault for your accident
- Delay a settlement
- Intimidate you with legal tactics
- Act in their own best interests instead of yours
Be wary of the other party’s attorneys, as well. We will protect you from rights violations and fight to get you the most compensation possible.
File and Resolve Your Case
When we accept your case, we intend to finish your case. As your personal injury attorneys, we will:
- File your case
- Submit all necessary paperwork
- Communicate with other attorneys
- Negotiate a settlement
- Go to trial if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Birmingham, call 877-562-0000
We Identify Liable Parties and Fight for a Fair Recovery
Human error is a common cause of car accidents, per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Our team will identify any driver errors that caused your accident, including:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk or drug-impaired driving
- Dangerous lane changes
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failing to adjust to dangerous weather or road conditions
Vehicle defects, pedestrian interference, and other conditions may also cause accidents. Such conditions may affect liability. We’ll identify any party who owes you compensation.
Birmingham Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-562-0000
Recoverable Losses in a Car Accident Case
Losses vary from case to case. Our team will determine the cost of your:
- Property damage
- Medical care
- Counseling, medications, and other treatments for trauma
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Temporary transportation
We’ll identify and value any other damages you’ve experienced. If you’ve lost a loved one, we’ll identify losses from the wrongful death. Your case may involve existing and future damages.
Our Firm Charges Nothing Upfront
Cory Watson Attorneys is a client-first law firm. We’re most concerned with your health and financial recovery. Our fee structure puts no financial strain on you.
You pay nothing upfront or out of pocket. You only pay our fee if we win your case. If you deserve justice, we’ll provide the legal help—lack of money will not prevent you from getting the assistance you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Cory Watson Attorneys Represents Car Accident Victims in Birmingham
Your car accident case is the chance to:
- Hold liable parties accountable for dangerous actions
- Obtain financial relief you deserve and need
We take cases like yours seriously. Winning your case could help your recovery and improve your quality of life. So what could hiring Cory Watson Attorneys to represent you do for your case?
We’ve represented injury victims and their families for more than 38 years. No case is too great or small for us—when justice is necessary, we serve. Though we have a national reach, our roots lie in Alabama. We can lead your case in Birmingham.
Our Past Clients Endorse Cory Watson Attorneys
You should not hire a car accident attorney without reading client reviews. Our clients speak highly of our attorneys and support staff:
- “This has been the most amazing firm I have come into contact with.” – Ashley T.
- “I cannot thank them enough for their professionalism, kindness, and expertise.” – Tracey W.
- “They helped us navigate through difficult legal issues. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and professional. The dedication and time that Cory Watson took to resolve our issues has left us forever grateful.” – Joe T.
- “The compassion that’s shown is above and beyond.” – Shannon K.
We respond to clients’ every question and concern. Expect us to promptly return emails and phone calls. Cory Watson Attorneys will handle your legal needs so you can get better.
Call Cory Watson Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation
We work hard to get results for our clients. A car accident attorney from our team will fight your legal case from start to finish. We’ll provide case updates, so you can receive treatment in Birmingham or surrounding areas for as long as needed.
As an Alabama-based firm, Cory Watson Attorneys proudly serves our community. Call our team today at (205) 328-2200 for a FREE consultation. We’ll answer your questions, introduce our firm, and help you start your case.