April 30th, 2016|
Cory Watson Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers 2015 Edition
April 30, 2015
BIRMINGHAM,AL – Cory Watson Attorneys is pleased to announce the selection of 10 of the firm’s personal injury lawyers to the 2015 edition of Super Lawyers. The attorneys were added to the 2015 Alabama Super Lawyers list, in the following categories:
- Ernest Cory – Class Action/Mass Torts
- Leila H. Watson – Class Action/Mass Torts
- G. Rick DiGiorgio – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Douglas A. Dellaccio, Jr. – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Kristian Rasmussen – Class Action
- F. Jerome Tapley- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Jon C. Conlin – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Elizabeth Ellis Chambers – Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Hirlye R. “Ryan” Lutz, III – Rising Stars, Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Stephen R. Hunt, Jr. – Rising Stars, Class Action/ Mass Torts
In addition, Leila H. Watson was listed among the Top 25 Women Attorneys in the state of Alabama.
About Cory Watson
Cory Watson, P.C., “Cory Watson Attorneys”, is a Birmingham, Alabama personal injury law firm recognized nationally for its practice areas including class actions, pharmaceutical drug injuries, defective medical device injuries, products liability, consumer fraud litigation, environmental litigation, mass torts, Legionnaire’s disease, asbestos and mesothelioma. Additional information is available at corywatson.com.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.